I’ve seen a few “Top 5” Series on YouTube and floating around the Blogosphere so I thought I’d start my own. What better way to start than with Nude Lipsticks. My favorite ‘nudes’ are all slightly pink. I feel like when it’s too beigey or peachy, or brown my teeth look yellow and my skin doesn’t look right. I think a pink nude suits me better than a true nude. That being said, here are my Top 5:
- Colour Pop “Kiddo” – This is relatively new to me but I have been wearing the crap out of it. It’s from their Sheer range and it just looks so natural and pretty. Very easy to wear and very buildable.
- MAC “Patisserie” – You can see in the picture that I’m almost finished with this one. It is my go to nude. Again, it’s so easy to wear. You can slap this on without a mirror and it will still look great. It’s also the most flattering nude on my skin tone and works well with any look.
- Charlotte Tilbury “Bitch Perfect” – The name says it all for me with this one. Bitch, it is perfect. It’s the most pink out of the bunch and looks amazing with a smoky eye.
- Nars “Dolce Vita” – This one is very sheer and almost looks like you’re not wearing anything. But I love how easy it is to apply and how comfortable it is on the lips.
- Maybelline “Daringly Nude” – This is the closest to a true nude that I have. This is matte but not too drying and doesn’t make you look like a corpse, which is always a plus. The whole Maybelline Matte range is really great, so if you haven’t, this nude is a good place to start.
What are your favorite nudes?